22nd April 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Summer Internship in ONGC for MBA student?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing MBA from IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad. I want to do my Summer Internship training from ONGC. Can you tell me the process of it? I have done my graduation, that is, BSc in Biology. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Summer Internship in ONGC for MBA student?
  2. Internship in ONGC for MBA student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for MBA(PSM & E-Governance) candidate?
  4. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  5. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for MBA Finance student?
  9. When the application form for Summer Internship in ONGC will be released? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Tata motors while doing MBA 2nd semester?
  12. How to purse summer internship in ONGC and IOCL?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  14. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
  15. When ONGC will release the application form for Summer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Which type of training is given during summer internship in Banks to a MBA Finance candidate? Procedure to apply for summer internship in various Banks?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
23rd June 2021, 09:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Internship in ONGC for MBA student?

Procedure to apply for an Internship in ONGC :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address:-

Plot No. 5A- 5B Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, 110070.

Contact Number:- 011-26750998

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.ongcindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?