5th February 2016, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to enroll for six months training in Maruti Suzuki?

Please tell me the procedure to enroll myself for six months industrial training in maruti-suzuki? I am presently in my 7th semester of b.tech degree. Please help me with the information.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  2. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  3. Procedure of training from Maruti Suzuki?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  5. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  9. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  10. Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  12. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure?
  13. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  14. Internship of 6 months in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech candidate?
  15. Can electronics and communication training possible in Maruti Suzuki?
  16. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti?
  17. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  18. What is a procedure to take a training in automobile company like Honda, Ford and Maruti Suzuki?
9th August 2017, 11:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enroll for six months training in Maruti Suzuki?

You have to get the internship details of the company by visiting the concerned branch of the company. You can also get the details from daily employment newspapers. You can also register yourself in various education forums and portals and get details from there. After getting the details, you have to apply within the specified date and time. Now if you are eligible then the authorities will get in touch with you later on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?