25th September 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship in Biomedical engineering?

I have completed my Biomedical Engineering course. Now i want to do internship in this field. Tell me the procedure for it?

PLEASE HELP

Related Questions:
  1. List of BioMedical core companies in Karantaka to apply for internship?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Neurological Rehabilitation at NIMHANS for M.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  7. Summer Internship related to Design for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) 6th semester student in Coimbatore?
  9. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  10. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  11. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  12. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  13. Procedure for getting internship in L&T?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?
  15. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  16. Internship procedure in TCS and other companies for 2nd year of Engineering students?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
26th September 2015, 07:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship in Biomedical engineering?

It is nice to see you looking forward to internship opportunities which will definitely enhance your job scope. Biomedical is still in its infant stage in India though experiencing rapid growth. There are many organizations in which you can seek internship opportunities.

- First of all, research on the internet or use this platform to chalk down a list of companies which operate in biomedical sector especially the area in which you want to pursue your internship.
- Go to their official websites and career portal to know more about the companies and the internship provisions.
- If you find the requisite info concerning internship, follow the instructions and apply accordingly.
- If you do not find, then have a look at the internship portals like letsintern, internshala, twenty19 where various employers give notifications of internship opportunities.
- Lastly contact the concerned companies either personally visiting their HR department or through employees or through email to know the internship provisions and procedure of application. Follow the instructions and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?