9th June 2017, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in summer holidays to get better placement?

I am pursuing B.Tech. 4th semester in EIC at Thappar University Patiala. I want to know what I should do in coming six weeks summer holidays for my better placement, Thanks.
With regards
Prashant Gupta

Related Questions:
10th June 2017, 05:35 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: What should I do in summer holidays to get better placement?

It will be quite good for you if you opt for internship programs in a reputed organization. This will be counted as your experience further on and will definitely benefit you in future during job interviews.

You should keep on searching for any such internship programs being provided by organizations.
12th June 2017, 12:03 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do in summer holidays to get better placement?

During these six weeks you have to pursue summer training from any core industry for better future prospects. You can apply for internship in any of the following company:

1. TCE
2. Intel
3. HP
4. Dell India
5. Motorola

You simply have to write an application addressed to the General Manager HR regarding summer internship. It is better to attach any reference letter along with the application. If you don't have any reference then it is suggested to get reference through your institute.
If the HR department approved your application, the you can start summer training at that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?