10th December 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Hyderabad on real time project on c# and Dotnet?

Sir/Mam,
I sarfrazul haque student of mca final year want to do a real time project on c# dotnet, so please which will be the best company for me in Hyderabad for internship and What will be the procedure to go there?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  2. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  3. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  4. How to internship course and mini project in BHEL Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies in Hyderabad providing internship after doing MBA in HR from IGNOU?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  7. What are the steps which we need to follow to do internship in L&T, Hyderabad?
  8. Is it possible to get internship for 8 to 12 months while doing masters in embedded systems?
  9. How to do project in any MNC company? List companies in Hyderabad for the internship?
  10. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  11. How much fee is paid for Internship in Hyderabad?
  12. Is there any organization available to provide internship for M.Tech graduates in Hyderabad?
  13. How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?
  14. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing M.TEch degree from CITD?
  15. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  16. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech (ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?
  17. Is there any part time project available for 6th semester student who has completed Internship of 1 and half years in Commercial Building Complex?
  18. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO?
10th December 2015, 10:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Hyderabad on real time project on c# and Dotnet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I sarfrazul haque student of mca final year want to do a real time project on c# dotnet, so please which will be the best company for me in Hyderabad for internship and What will be the procedure to go there?
Below given companies provides real time project in Hyderabad.

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
13th December 2015, 10:13 PM
mallesh408
Junior Member+

Default Re: Internship in Hyderabad on real time project on c# and Dotnet?

The below mentioned firms providing internship

1. Tribro softech hitech city HYDERABAD
2.Head Hacrons somajiguda

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet

4.Maxmasoft. Punjagutta HYDERABAD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?