1st August 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join summer training at NTPC

Sir/Mam, I am Prakash Kumar, pursuing BE 2nd year (4th semester) branch electricals. I want to join a summer training programme at NTPC. How can I apply for it. Please help me.
My Email id[email protected]

1st September 2016, 12:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join summer training at NTPC

It is good, that you are interested to do internship in NTPC while pursuing 2nd year. NTPC is one of the most reputed and well demanded institute and research sector in India.

It's better not to go to any NTPC plant after 2nd year because you are not equipped with enough theoretical knowledge in order to understand the equipments and procedures applied there.

Procedure to apply for internship in NTPC:

> You need to contact the HR department because there is no online procedure for applying in NTPC.

> You have to discuss concerning the internship opportunity with the HR manager or officer incharge.

> If the availability is there, then submit the application along with your resume containing your educational information.

> You have take a NOC from the HOD of college or institution in which you are studying.

> After a certain time period if the company selects you, then they will send you an acknowledgement and hence, after that you are eligible to join the internship program of their organisation.
21st March 2020, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join summer training at NTPC

Sir I'm mechanical engineering diploma student i want traning
In what way i can apply form
My email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?