14th March 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join summer training at NTPC?

I am Shubham Saini from Alwar, now I am in 3rd year electrical engineering. Branch in engineering. College modern institute of technology and research center alwar. I want to summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere in NTPC. So, please give idea what I am the summer training.
mo. no.- 9530353273
email id- [email protected]

15th March 2017, 04:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join summer training at NTPC?

You have to submit your application for summer training as soon as the application form released by NTPC. It is better to submit your application through recommendation of your college. You must not have any backlog in graduation exams to apply for summer training in NTPC. If the concern authority of the NTPC approved your application, then you have to complete some formalities. After that, you will got an Identification card. With this ID card you can enter in the company's premises for training purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?