4th June 2017, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue internship/training in CSE or IT company

I am Shaheen Marween. My question is, how I apply for training /internship in your company my branch is CSE and now I’m pursuing B.Tech. I’m 3rd year student.

5th June 2017, 01:06 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue internship/training in CSE or IT company

In order to apply for internship in IT companies at first you have to get the permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Now you have to get the application form, fill it up and submit it with your resume and the letter.

If you are selected then you will be called for interview and then you have to follow the further steps as directed by the authorities of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?