28th November 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue research in Android Domain after BE CSE? List of universities with procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am studying 2nd year of BE CSE from Anna University. I am very much interested to do Research in Android Domain. Please tell me how to pursue research? List of universities with procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the steps which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the internship in companies while doing 3rd year EEE?
  2. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for lecturer job in PU?
  4. Should I study Post Graduation in Abroad after completing B.Tech?
  5. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  6. Can a ST candidate apply for B.Ed course from central universities if got 43% in B.Sc Mathematics? List of universities and procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Renewable Energies in India?
  9. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?
  11. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?
  12. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  13. How may I pursue MS in the field of cloud computing from USA? List of available universities for the same?
  14. Possibility to study M.Tech(Robotics) for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  15. Is it possible to study MS in Abroad after completing M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  16. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  17. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  18. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?