1st November 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for Web Development Training in Microsoft Virtual Academy?

Can I know the process to apply for Web Development Training in Microsoft Virtual Academy? Kindly tell me what are the requirements to apply for this training?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. Which companies provide summer training in web development for B.Tech in Computer Science student? When should I apply if I want to do training after 6th semester and how should I apply?
  3. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Procedure to apply for six weeks training at Defense Research & Development Organization? Fee structure for it?
  5. Procedure to apply in Maruti for training after 6th semester? What are the requirements?
  6. Is it possible to do 1 month training in DRDO? How can I apply and details of procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Training in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  8. Different plants of DRDO? Procedure and requirements to get training under the same?
  9. Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  11. Whether Infosys, Wipro and Microsoft provides internship and training to B.Tech students? How can I apply?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for industrial training at BHEL, Tata Motors etc? -- [New]
  13. How to do Internship in Hyderabad being a 3rd year student of B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join Air Force after completion of B.Com?
  15. What are the requirements for doing summer training from ISRO? How to apply for the same?
  16. Does Microsoft offer Paid Internship to BBA candidate? Procedure to apply?
  17. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  18. Good .NET training institute in Kolkata for summer training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?