9th September 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for training in IOCL or ONGC in HR or Finance stream?

I am student of 5 year mba (bba mba) in 2nd sem. What can i do for training in iocl or ongc in HR or FINANCE any one?

12th September 2017, 08:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for training in IOCL or ONGC in HR or Finance stream?

At first you have to get a permission letter from the HOD of your college. Then fill up the training application form which you can get from the premises of the companies. Attach the letter, the application form along with a copy of your resume and send it to the HR department of the company.

If you are eligible then they will call you to go through certain selection procedure followed by personal interview after clearing which you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?