7th July 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Process to do summer internship at Tata motors, Pune

Respected Sir, I am Ravi Kumar, pursuing MBA, I am interested to do internship in your company (Tata motors, Pune). So, please would you tell me the process of summer internship in your company, please send me the details regarding this or a link too on my email id: ([email protected]). For this I will be grateful to you. Thank you Sir.

12th July 2017, 12:23 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to do summer internship at Tata motors, Pune

'Tata Motors' is a well reputed automobile company. You can apply for internship at Tata Motors through a written application. You have to write an application addressed to HR manager of Tata Motors, Pune.
It will be better if you attach some references along with your application. Giving reference makes easy selection for doing internship.
If you have no references then you can give the reference of your current institute also. Apply for internship at Tata Motors through Proper Channel from your current institute.
You can find the application details under career section on official website of Tata Motors or just visit at http://careers.tatamotors.com/interns.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?