12th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Should I do Internship from Braindezvous Infotech Private Limited being a B.Tech final year student?

Friends, my seniors did their internship from Braindezvous Infotech Private Limited. Now, I am in final year of my B.Tech. Most of them suggesting me to do internship from there and most of them suggesting not to do. So, what should I do? As the time is passing away so I want to know that this company is favourable for internship or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can anyone please give me a list of all the software companies based in Gujarat state? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the companies offering experience certificate through Internship to BCA final year student?
  3. Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for BTech(ECE) final year student?
  4. Criteria for doing Internship in companies?
  5. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  6. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Does MGVCL offers 1 year Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  9. List of software companies in Bangalore offering job to BTech(CSE) student
  10. Companies for internship in Vishakapatnam for IIT Madras students?
  11. List Java Technology based IT companies in Pune which offers internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies in Ahmadabad, Gujarat offering training programme in MCA? Way to join companies for training?
  13. Does Cochin Shipyard Ltd. offers 1 year Internship to BTech Chemical student?
  14. Automobile companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical final year student in Hyderabad?
  15. Does NEEPCO Ltd. offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  16. Does BPCL offer 1 year Internship to BTech Chemical student?
  17. Does JIPMER offer an Internship to BTech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
  18. Industries offering Summer Internship to BTech Petroleum pre final semester student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?