29th October 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship in vacation? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I'm 7th sem ec student can I do internship in my sem vacation with stipend what are the procedures to be carried out? Can you please provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  2. How to apply for vacation based internship? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  3. Is there any internship in vacation? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship? -- [New]
  4. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for vacation based internship?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  8. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  13. Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get internship while doing M.Tech?
  15. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  16. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  18. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
1st November 2016, 10:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any internship in vacation? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?

Yes, there are so many companies which offers internship in summer vacation. You have to send following documents to the GM(HR) of the company :
** Duly filed application form
** NOC from your current institute or reference letter
** C.V.

If the concern authority approved your application, then you can start your internship after an interview. Some of best companies for you are HCL, Wipro, TCS, Infosys etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?