31st March 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Training in any company for Biotechnology?

hello,
i'm a fresher of biotechnology is i have any training curse or i can do training in company ?training for Bsc-biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any training for Biotechnology freshers?
  2. How to join summer training program(Biotechnology Oriented Training)? I am studying B.Tech Biotechnology
  3. How could I in DRDO Chandigarh for training while pursuing Bachelor in Biotechnology?
  4. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  5. Training from a company is better or training from an institute is better?
  6. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  7. Job opportunities in biotechnology after MSc biotechnology in Aurangabad
  8. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  9. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  10. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships?
  12. Summer training in biotechnology at iit, delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Institutions where I can do training during summer holidays of 3rd year Biotechnology?
  14. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
  15. Can I get 2 months training in plant biotechnology free training?
  16. Career options after B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotech for an average student?
  17. Training company in Rajasthan for ECE?
  18. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
10th April 2014, 07:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training in any company for Biotechnology?

There are very less companies which offer training in the field of Biotechnology. This is because they mainly have provision for research and project work which you can undertake after 3rd year which comprises mainly of medicinal and pharmaceutical companies. You can do training in Biotechnology related field in :-

-SYSPLEX Bio & Clinical Solutions, Andheri East, Mumbai
-Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
-Miranda House, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
-DOEACC Centre, Imphal, Imphal
-Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Erstwhile CEDTI, Punjab
-Indian Institute of Biotechnology, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad
-MicroSat Biolab, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?