14th August 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Training in top 10 Textile companies for B.Tech 3rd year student of NIT Durgapur in India?

Dear Friends,
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year from NIT Durgapur. I want to do Training from any one of the top 10 Textile companies in India. What should I do to know which company will provide me Training?

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 Textile companies offering Training to B.Tech 3rd year student in India?
  2. List of top 10 textile companies in India to do training? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
  3. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  4. List of top 10 textile companies? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  5. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  6. Does NIT Durgapur offers Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  7. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  8. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Durgapur?
  9. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  12. What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur
  13. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  15. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  16. Best companies for inplant training near Tirupathi? I am a girl student pursuing 3rd year
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  18. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
20th August 2015, 11:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training in top 10 Textile companies for B.Tech 3rd year student of NIT Durgapur in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year from NIT Durgapur. I want to do Training from any one of the top 10 Textile companies in India. What should I do to know which company will provide me Training?
List of the companies for training for textile candidates:-

1. D C M Shriram Industries Ltd, Kanchenjunga, 10th Floor, 18, Barakhamba Road, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2375 9300

2. Sava International Pvt. Ltd., C-2/5, Community Center, Pratik Market, Ashok Vihar, Phase-2, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2742 9941

3. Spentex Industries Limited, A-60, Okhla Phase II, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2638 7738

4. Vogue Textiles Limited, Flat No. A-206, Somdutt Chamber-I, 5 Bhikijicama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2610 1915
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?