5th September 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that St.Hopkins college offers 6 months internship in abroad?

I have decided to join st hopkins bangalore fr mba , de r offering 6 weeks internship abroad... d fees is 5 lacs inclusive of the 2 international trips n laptop n all tht ...

is it worth to do mba with international internship ? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Way to go Abroad for 6 months internship?
  2. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  3. Which companies offers 6 months internship with stipend to ME students?
  4. List of companies which offers 2 months internship for 3rd BE students?
  5. List of companies which offers 3 months internship program?
  6. Procedure to get 6 months internship during B.Tech studies?
  7. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
  8. Whether emails informing about Paid Internship are fake?
  9. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  10. List of companies which offers 3 months Internship in Cloud Computing, Mobile Apps or Programming?
  11. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  14. Is it possible to do Internship in abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year students?
  15. MNC companies offering 6 months Internship in Embedded Systems for Diploma Electronics student?
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi? From where I should pursue my training India or Abroad? Procedure to apply for Training in Abroad?
  18. Where can I get internship in abroad during B.Tech 3rd year Mining Engineering Vacations? List of topics and syllabus of the exam?
29th September 2016, 02:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that St.Hopkins college offers 6 months internship in abroad?

Yes, St. Hopkins College offers 2 international trips in its MBA course. Students are sent to abroad for knowledge exchange programmes with the institutes with which it has tie-ups. The placement track record of the institute is good. However, the package which the students get from this institute is not at par with the premier institutions in India. The salary range fluctuates in the range of 3.5 - 7 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?