27th April 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of civil service training? General advices to follow during the training to perform well?

Respected Sir/Mam, If I clear the exam and also the interview then what to do next under go training? or need to study further? If training then what is the duration of training? Actually my knee are week, so there is problem while fast running but not problem in slow running or walking. Give me some advice regarding this. Thank you.

6th May 2017, 01:49 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of civil service training? General advices to follow during the training to perform well?

Around 75 weeks of induction training is given to those who clear written and interview through UPSC exam. This is the training period for IAS cadre and for other cadres, it can vary a little bit.

For IPS cadre, you need to have good physical fitness. Hence, if you want to become an IPS officer, then you must be physically fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?