20th January 2016, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the duration of summer training in NTPC? How should one apply for the training?

I want to do training during summer vacation in NTPC. I want to know what is the duration of the training there and also how i should apply for the training? Please reply me. It's urgent.

26th January 2016, 12:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of summer training in NTPC? How should one apply for the training?

There is no fixed duration as such for summer training in NTPC. It depends on the course in which you want to enroll. However, most of the training courses are of the duration 30 days - 45 days. In order to apply for summer training, you need to approach the concerned branch, get the application form and fill it up correctly as per the specified instructions. Then submit it along with the requisite documents before the stipulated date. You can also apply through referral of any employee working in the concerned branch of NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?