18th January 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for doing internship in Indian Railways for 6 months?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am deepak makraiya 3rd year electrical student wants to internship in INDIAN RAILWAYS 6th months.. so i request to you plz give me a way ofit.HOW it will be possible.And what is term of internship in it....PLZ Explain in Brifly......... THANKING YOU........

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  2. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to get 10 months internship in MNC?
  4. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  5. Process to be followed for internship at Railways?
  6. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  7. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL? -- [New]
  9. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  10. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  11. Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?
  12. Are there any internships for electrical section in Indian Railways
  13. Names of the companies which provide internship for 2 to 3 months in Gujarat? What is the procedure?
  14. Procedure of doing 6 months internship training at MNC?
  15. How to apply for Internship program in Indian Railways for Mechanical section? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope of B>Tech IT in Indian railways? What is the procedure to become railways engineer
  17. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in IISE Bangalore?
  18. What are basic things I need to follow up before I join for the summer internship?
8th May 2017, 03:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for doing internship in Indian Railways for 6 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am deepak makraiya 3rd year electrical student wants to internship in INDIAN RAILWAYS 6th months.. so i request to you plz give me a way ofit.HOW it will be possible.And what is term of internship in it....PLZ Explain in Brifly......... THANKING YOU........

Those candidates who are studying in the 3rd year of the engineering graduation (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Computer) with consistently good academic record are eligible for the two months internship in Indian Railways. Interested candidates are to send their application, CVs and covering letter from the institute with the place of internment to the Joint Director (Training). Candidates are selected for the internship based on the merits and the consent of the concerned railway office. No remuneration is payable to candidates for internship in Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?