24th April 2015, 07:47 PM
trivediharshit24

How to apply for internship at Rosa Thermal Power Plant?

How to apply for internship at Rosa thermal power plant?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  2. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  3. How to apply for thermal plan summer internships?
  4. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  5. How to do summer training in Rosa Thermal Plant? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student
  6. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  7. Can I apply for diploma in thermal power plant engineering after securing 59.5% in electrical diploma?
  8. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for training in BHEL, Indian Railway and Thermal Power Plant
  10. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  11. Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?
  12. What are the jobs for EEE students?
  13. How to apply for training in Thermal Power Plant Kota? I am a 3rd year student from Giet Kota
  14. Information about placement in NPTI for PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  15. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  16. Date of start of Thermal Power Plant Engineering Course?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  18. Hi I am Sagar
4th May 2015, 06:02 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for internship at Rosa Thermal Power Plant?

Rosa Power Plant is a 1,200 MW of coal based generation capacity at Rosa village in Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh. The power plant is being developed in two stages, with the first stage (Rosa Phase I) already having become commercially operational on 12 March 2010. It is also the first project of the company to become operational

It is good to see that you are opting for Internship in Rosa Thermal Power Plant. This is extremely beneficial from career point of view. You will also get to learn more of practical implementation of the concepts learnt

There are few method to apply
1- you will have take training letter from your colleges
2- find out reference means employee of company in which you wish to join training.
3- send by speed post cover letter,training letter with your resume to address of company with reference.
than if you are selected than they will call you to attend training.
5th June 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship at Rosa Thermal Power Plant?

How can be applied directly for internship in roja thermal power plant for ece??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?