30th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship and certification course in java for 6 months?

Hello sir/mam,

I have just completed my M.Sc(computer Science) sem-III 7 now i have to do the 6 months internship in any IT company, along with it I want to do a certificate course in java, so please help me to do the same if have answer please share the information to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  2. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. java certification or .net certification? which one is better?
  4. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  6. Summer Training programme for Java certified candidate?
  7. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  8. How may I get a 6 months industrial training in Noida in Java or CCNA with certification?
  9. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  10. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  11. How to do internship program in summer vacation for 3 months?
  12. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  14. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
  16. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  17. According to present market situation Java is better or .NET? Is it enough to do Java certificate on Corejava or Advance Java certification is necessary?
  18. List of companies offering summer internship program in Bhubaneshwar for a period of 1-2 months? I'm a student of Delhi university
31st May 2015, 09:52 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer internship and certification course in java for 6 months?

Software are necessary to learn to improve the working efficiency. There are so many software available in the market for different interest.

Java is one of the very good software and has a lot of scope.

For getting internship and certification in Java you have to take admission in of good training provider that provide training on Java like apps.

Once your course is completed then you are issued with a certificate of completion.

There is one more certification available in the market named professional in java but for that you have to clear the test conducted by institute.

Some of good options for you are::>>

** Eyeopen Technologies, Anna Nagar

** Alltechz Solutions, Velachery

** XSEED ITEM Advanced Computer Academy, Ashok Nagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?