11th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for training in L&T company while doing 3rd year Biomedical engineering?

I am a student of biomedical engineering in 3rd year. And I would like to get training in L&T company. So how can I apply for that? And what will be the period of this training? Can someone please give me the information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  5. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ford for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  8. Procedure to apply for Training programme in best Software company for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  10. How to do training in MNCs in B.tech 3rd year?
  11. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  12. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  14. How to apply for summer training after 3rd year of electrical engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  16. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
15th June 2015, 12:38 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for training in L&T company while doing 3rd year Biomedical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of biomedical engineering in 3rd year. And I would like to get training in L&T company. So how can I apply for that? And what will be the period of this training? Can someone please give me the information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!
I don't think that L&T is for the Medical Students. It is for the Engineering Trade Students. So, you can get a better option than L&T specially for the Medical trade. So, i can suggest you to go for the medical oriented organization such as :

1. Cipla.
2. Lupin.
3. Glaxo

** And many more like this. SO, you can try in these companies too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?