7th September 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting enrolled for training in NTPC, Nabinagar?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I want to know that l am selected or not for summer training in BRBCL at Ntpc nabinagar as l have submitted internship letter in may 2016 and l went many times to know about selection but they told when we call you then come here for internship.
Sir l shall be highly obliged you,if you inform me that could I do training or not please......

17th September 2016, 12:37 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting enrolled for training in NTPC, Nabinagar?

Every year so many candidate apply for training in NTPC. So after due date to submit application for training, the concern authority start scrutiny of received application. They will offer training to fixed number of candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria. After a certain period, they will shortlist the candidate who are eligible to pursue internship in their campus. They will inform to all eligible candidate via email or call.
So my suggestion to you is that you should wait till their call or email. Once your application is approved, you will get information to start your training. However if you will not get any information regarding approval of your application with in 90 days from the due date to submit application, then you should understand that your application is not selected for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?