2nd October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for doing internship in ISRO Bangalore?

Process for internship in isro banglore (b.tech freshers)? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? Please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible.

20th November 2017, 08:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for doing internship in ISRO Bangalore?

In order to apply for internship In ISRO, you can get the notifications of internship from the daily employment newspapers. You can register yourself in different education forums and portals where you will get the latest updates regarding the internship program. You can also visit the respective branch of the company and submit your resume at their admin department. Now the authorities will guide you completely about the application procedure.

Address: Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Amarjyothi Layout, Raj Mahal Vilas 2nd, Stage, R.M.V. 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560 231, Ph - 080 2341 5275

Web: http://isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?