3rd January 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to do internship in CSE from Infosys, TCS and Wipro?

I am studying B.Tech 3rd year with CSE department and now want to do an internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro etc. What are the skills required to do an internship with those Companies?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  2. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  4. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  6. Whether TCS, Infosys and Wipro offer Internship in summer for CSE 2nd year students?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  8. How can I apply for Autumn Internship in IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  10. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  15. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  16. Do the Infosys, TCS and Wipro provide internship for 2nd year CSE students? How can I do it?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  18. Information regarding Infosys and Wipro to do internship in BE CSE?
7th January 2018, 09:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to do internship in CSE from Infosys, TCS and Wipro?

Eligibility Criteria or requirements to do Internship from Infosys, Wipro and TCS like companies:

In order to be eligible for doing Internships at MNC companies, you are required to certainly meet the eligibility criteria.

<> Candidates must be pursuing 3rd Year B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams from a recognized university.
* Electronics Engineering
* Information Technology
* Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electrical Engineering..etc.,

<> On the other side, candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to do Internship from companies like TCS, Wipro and Infosys.

<> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there are not much skills are required to do Internship. Infact, you will be learning new things during the Internship.

<> Make sure you are good at concepts that are taught to you till 3rd or 4th year of Bachelor of Engineering. So that, you will be inline with the same field and it helps you in understanding the concepts well.
8th January 2018, 11:04 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to do internship in CSE from Infosys, TCS and Wipro?

In order to apply for internship in the above mentioned companies, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should be in the 2nd or 3rd year of your bachelor's degree course

> You should have scored minimum 60% to 70% marks in all the semesters

> You should not hold any pending backlogs

> You should not have long educational gaps

> You must have good technical knowledge

> You must have good computer knowledge

> You must be fluent in English

> You must have good communication skills with a pleasing personality

> You must have to ability to work under difficult situations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?