9th January 2017, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary given for joining as trainee in IT companies?

What is the salary given for joining as trainee in IT companies? I was asked to join as trainee and I wanted to know what is the salary they will give for the initial joiners? Is it the same as the CTC or different for some months? Can you please give me the answer on this?

13th January 2017, 06:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary given for joining as trainee in IT companies?

Salary Offered for Graduate Trainee in IT Companies:

In general there is a probation period for every company or organization. And salary or pay scale offered also varies from post to post (or) organization to organization. For Graduate Trainee or Trainee post the basic starting salary would be ranging from Rs.20,600/- to Rs.40,700/-. And the salary may gets changed based on the experience you attain after getting year's of experience. In general, probation period last for about 6 months for some companies (or) 1 year for some organizations. So starting salary would be continued till the completion of Probation period and in gets increased slightly after completion of Probation period.
15th January 2017, 06:07 PM
jayparikh

Lightbulb Re: What is the salary given for joining as trainee in IT companies?

Hi there!!!

It all varies from company to company. Some companies give same salary as CTC from first month itself whereas other gives less salary for initial months.

You haven't mentioned company name, hence, I will not able to give specific answer. But, for some of the top companies, below is the scenario,

Companies giving same as CTC:
Tech Mahindra
HCL
einfochips
torrent
igate
capgemini
oracle
google
microsoft
L&T infotech etc.

Companies giving less than CTC for training period,
patni computers
tcs
zensar
excellence infocom
gateway technolabs
infostretch
sasken
searse holding
accenture etc.

Let me know, if you have any further query on this. Will happy to help you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?