8th July 2016, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to do summer training after completion of 3rd year engineering?

I Really want to complete training from any company who provide the training to electrical engineering students what should I Do ? Can you please help me with the details which I need to apply for the course? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to do summer training after completion of 3rd year engineering?
  2. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  3. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  6. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  7. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  8. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  10. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  13. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  14. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  15. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  17. What should I do for Summer Training from TCS having completed 3rd year of B.Tech?
  18. 3rd summer training B.E Mechanical Engineering information?
8th July 2016, 04:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to do summer training after completion of 3rd year engineering?

Electrical Engineers can do summer training from National Thermal Power Corporation. NTPC offers summer training for candidates of mechanical, civil and electrical engineering. The application forms for training are out in month of April. After that, you can apply for summer training programme of NTPC.

Following documents are required to apply for NTPC summer training course. Documents like training letter from college, marksheets of previous semester, address proof and accidental life insurance of one lac. The most important requirement is that you have must a reference in NTPC then it would be very easy to get training slot otherwise there will be difficulty in training slot allotment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?