27th May 2015, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for selection in IIT Delhi for summer training during 4th sem B.Tech Biotech?

m amongst top 10 in my class....and currently in 4th sem b.tech biotech from government colege....what are the other criteria used for selection in iit delhi summer training...

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?
  2. How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI
  3. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  4. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  5. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  6. Eligibility criteria to get enrolled in summer training in IIT Delhi?
  7. Institutes for summer training for 4h semester B.Sc (Biotechnology) student?
  8. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  9. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month?
  10. How to do summer training program in Delhi? I have completed my 4th semester in CSE branch
  11. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  12. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students?
  13. Should I do my summer training from Jaipur or Delhi while studying in B.Tech EEE 6th semester?
  14. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  17. manasa
  18. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2015, 10:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for selection in IIT Delhi for summer training during 4th sem B.Tech Biotech?

** First of all you must have a college recommendation letter for the training/internship.

** The second thing that you have to fulfill is that you must have to pass all exams in first attempt, i mean no backlog is allowed in best training institutes.

** They release their separate form for the application.

** So you simply have to visit at the official website and download the application form.

** After filling it properly you have to submit the same with in the prescribed date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?