1st July 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What are the various summer internships available at Telecom Companies in Mumbai?

Want to apply for Summer Internship at Telecom Companies such as Reliance Communications etc in Mumbai.
What is the detailed procedure to apply? Can you please help me to get the internship as well?

1st July 2016, 01:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various summer internships available at Telecom Companies in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Want to apply for Summer Internship at Telecom Companies such as Reliance Communications etc in Mumbai.
What is the detailed procedure to apply? Can you please help me to get the internship as well?
List of the telecom companies for summer internship in Mumbai:-

1. Center for Excellence in Telecom Technology and Management, Technology St, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2570 0971

2. Regional Telecom Training Centre, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

3. Telecom Expert, 4/B, Balkrishna Bhavan, Aarey Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 094206 8539
8th July 2016, 08:38 PM
kavya bv
Member+

Default Re: What are the various summer internships available at Telecom Companies in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

List of various telecom companies in Mumbai offering internship:

Regional telecom training centre,Mumbai
Telecom expert ,Mumbai
BSNL
RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS
NOKIA SEMIENS
TATA TELE SERVICES
MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD.
BHARTI AIRTEL
SPICE COMMUNICATIONS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?