14th November 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue PGDBA programme after completing graduation with 45% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to pursue PGDBA programme but I have scored 45% in my graduation so I want to know am I eligible to pursue PGDBA programme with such criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  2. Am I eligible fro Ph.D after passing PGDBA in finance through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  4. How to pursue CS after passing B.Com and PGDBA?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to pursue PhD after completing BS MS Programme?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 49.5% marks as a general category candidate?
  8. Which course should I do after completing PGDBA with less than 50% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of PGDBA?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing B.Com with 52% marks from VBS PU?
  12. How should I pursue masters after completing graduation in B.A programme with Maths
  13. Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Oceanography after completing B.Sc Physics? From which University can I pursue my Post Graduation?
  15. What is the eligibility to pursue PG programme?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in LLB 3 years course after completing graduation with 40% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation scoring 46% marks? Do I have to attempt any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
16th November 2016, 10:29 AM
rajneesh kumar18212

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PGDBA programme after completing graduation with 45% marks?

After completing your Graduation you are not eligible for the PGDBA.
You can apply for the PGDBA program. If you got above 50% of marks.
If you got 45% of marks in your graduation degree then you are not eligible to apply for any course.
The minimum eligibility to apply for any course is 50%.
You will have to score more to apply for the PGDBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?