3rd September 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of PGDBA?

Hi,

I have done my PGDBA Post Graduation Diploma in Business Administration through Symbiosis
university (Pune) want to apply for Phd can I go ahead and apply.. or else I need to do some other course for applying for this degree

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible fro Ph.D after passing PGDBA in finance through correspondence?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD being a PGDBA(Finance) candidate? Good institutes of PhD in Delhi and NCR?
  3. Can I enroll for Ph.D course having completed PGDBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  4. Can I get admission to study PhD being a distance PGDBA student?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  6. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
  7. Eligibility for Ph.D after PGDBA in finance five years back? List of colleges in Delhi NCR for phd in Finance?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D, Masters degree or PG diploma? Is there any university available for me after studying PGDBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  12. Am I eligible to give NET Exam after completion of PGDBA course in Distance Learning with 61% of marks?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue PGDBA programme after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  14. Can i apply for Ph.D after doing PGDBA from SCDL, Pune?
  15. Can I study PhD in Business Analytics being a PGDBA postgraduate of Symbiosis College, Pune?
  16. How to pursue Ph.D in the field of science, education and research if I am pursuing masters in plant biotechnology from Delhi? List of institutes offering this programme? Minimum cutoff lists of each entrance exam
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA with 60% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of BAMS course?
4th September 2016, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of PGDBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have done my PGDBA Post Graduation Diploma in Business Administration through Symbiosis
university (Pune) want to apply for Phd can I go ahead and apply.. or else I need to do some other course for applying for this degree
No, PGDBA course is not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?