9th January 2017, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Where to do the vocational training while pursuing B.E 6th semester?

I am in 6th semester and pursued ET&T in B.E. I want to do my vocational training but i am confused from where to do my vocational training. Please help me for that, so that I will be able to choose the best training institute? Can you please guide me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  2. Vocational training in Automobile industry after 6th semester in mechanical branch? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  4. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  5. How to do my vocational training after pursuing B.Tech degree
  6. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  8. Possibility to apply for Vocational Training in ISRO, Ahmedabad for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  10. How to get vocational internship done from Jindal?
  11. Information about vocational training in HR from DRDO?
  12. Procedure to apply for vocational training in Automobile Industries for Mechanical student? Do they provide certificate after completing training?
  13. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  14. When should I apply for vocational training in IIT? When it happens?
  15. Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?
  16. Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  18. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IOCL if pursuing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final semester?
5th February 2017, 12:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to do the vocational training while pursuing B.E 6th semester?

Being an Et&T Engineer, you will be having various areas in which you get the training.

You need to shortlist the institutes which provide the training in the area of your interest and get trained.

Make sure that the institute or company which you choose, gives you a training certificate after the successful completion of training.

Some of the areas in which you can get the training are as follows :

* Telecommunication
* VLSI
* Control System
* Embedded System
* MATLAB
* Robotics
etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?