28th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?

I want to study PhD in Tezpur University in the specialization of Computer Science and Engineering. I would like to know that can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this institute? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does Tezpur University offer BA(Geography) course?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  3. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  5. Admission criteria to study B.A.B.Ed in Tezpur University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University? -- [New]
  7. How many PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in Tezpur University?
  8. Does Tezpur University provide diploma course in IT or Computer Science?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  11. Can I apply for Ph.D Fellowship programme without CSIR and GATE?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  16. Is stipend offered to study PhD(Computer Science) in Pacific University?
  17. List of best 50 colleges for doing genetic engineering in India?
  18. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
15th July 2022, 12:28 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?

As you qualified the entrance exam called GATE, NET and SET,you will get a stipend to study PhD Computer Science and Engineering at Tezpur University.

To study PhD Computer Science and Engineering, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Computer Science and Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?