25th June 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How many B.A.B.Ed seats are available in Tezpur University? Selection procedure for this course?

Hello Sir/Mam,
Can I know how many seats are available for B.A.B.Ed course in Tezpur University? How they select candidates? Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

Related Questions:
4th February 2017, 04:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many B.A.B.Ed seats are available in Tezpur University? Selection procedure for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,
Can I know how many seats are available for B.A.B.Ed course in Tezpur University? How they select candidates? Kindly tell me the selection procedure.
There are around 10 seats available for the BA B.Ed Integrated course at Tezpur University. The integrated BA B.Ed in English course is available in the Tezpur University. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination conducted by the university. Candidates from the North East States securing one of the top 10 positions with an aggregate of 80% or above marks will be directly admitted to Integrated Programs. The course is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the teaching line. The Tezpur University website link is Click Here
9th March 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many B.A.B.Ed seats are available in Tezpur University? Selection procedure for this course?

How many seats are available for integrated b.com for 2018 general category?
6th June 2018, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam, Kindly inform how many seats are available in Tezpur University for the Integrated B.A.B.Ed course?
Will I get an admission if i had scored 70% or above in the higher secondary examination?
How is the selection procedure done?
What is the minimum percentage required to pass in the entrance examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?