28th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in Tezpur University?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in Tezpur University for PhD in Computer Science and Engineering course? I would like to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many B.A.B.Ed seats are available in Tezpur University? Selection procedure for this course?
  3. Does Tezpur University offer BA(Geography) course?
  4. Does Tezpur University provide diploma course in IT or Computer Science?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University? -- [New]
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University? -- [New]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  9. List of best 50 colleges for doing genetic engineering in India?
  10. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
  11. Can I get admission in Tezpur university for B.Tech after scoring 82 in JEE mains?
  12. In which college can I get admission after scoring 4900 rank?
  13. Required percentage in Science subjects for admission in B.Tech in Tezpur University?
  14. Do I have any chance to get into Mechanical engineering department in Tezpur University under NE quota after scoring 83 marks in AIEEE?
  15. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  16. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of environmental science in Tezpur University
  17. Can I get admission in Tezpur University for engineering with 56 marks in JEE(mains) and 75% in 12th AHSEC?
  18. Admission criteria to study B.A.B.Ed in Tezpur University?
15th June 2019, 08:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in Tezpur University?

Tezpur University

The total number of Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering) seats that are available in Tezpur University is 12.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Tezpur University.

Contact address

Napaam, Sonitpur
Tezpur, Assam 784028, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?