1st June 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Human Development) admission in Punjab Agricultural University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Punjab Agricultural University for studying PhD in Human Development program. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  3. Course duration and structure of PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  4. How many PhD(Human Development) seats are available in Punjab Agricultural University? -- [New]
  5. Previous years question papers of punjab state agricultural development bank?
  6. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  7. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  8. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?
  9. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  10. What is the qualification for BSc Agriculture?
  11. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  12. Career options for Agriculture students in Government sectors?
  13. Previous years solved question papers of Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Development bank recruitment
  14. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  15. How many JRF seats are available for M.Sc Horticulture?
  16. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 12th?
  17. Does Punjab Agricultural University takes entrance exam for PhD(Agronomy) admission?
  18. Previous years question papers for the post of clerk cum data entry operation in Punjab Agricultural Development bank -- [Most Discussed]
5th June 2018, 06:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Human Development) admission in Punjab Agricultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Punjab Agricultural University for studying PhD in Human Development program. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PhD Human Development and Family Studies in Punjab Agricultural University is a pass in MSc Child Development or Human Development and Family Studies or Human Development and BSc (Home Science) with at least 55% marks. Eligible candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test (PET) and Interview for the admission to study PhD Human Development at the Punjab Agricultural University. They are shortlisted to the PhD Human Development and Family Studies based on their performance in PET (80%), Master’s research by thesis & quality of the thesis (10%) and Interview (10%).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?