6th August 2018, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD in Medicine in Swami Rama Himalayan University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  3. How many PhD(Medicine) seats are available in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  5. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  7. Will I be acceptable for all jobs if I complete B.Tech from Himalayan University?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biostatistics) in Rama University?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University? -- [New]
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study MBBS in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences? Total fee expenses of MBBS course?
  11. Can I take admission in Himalayan University for pursuing Paramedical courses? Is the University certified by Government?
  12. Is Swami Vivekanand University UGC recognized? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Paramedical Sciences at Himalayan University for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PGD in Global Finance in Himalayan University? Is it a correspondence course?
  15. Admission criteria and entrance exam to study PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech in Himalayan University Dehradun?
  17. Can I do special B.Ed from Swami Vivekananda University (MP)? Is this university recognized?
  18. Can I do special B.Ed from swami vivekananda university(MP)?
30th June 2022, 05:11 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?

Yes, entrance exam is available to Study PhD Medicine the entrance exam is UGC NET and GATE.

The admission procedure to study PhD Medicine is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?