23rd December 2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in IISC with 264 Gate score?

Sir, Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in IISC with 264 Gate score? Can I apply for the course? What should be the procedure I need to follow for this? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  2. Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?
  3. Will I be eligible for IISC with a valid GATE score?
  4. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  5. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  6. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  7. Can I pursue PhD in AP without GATE score?
  8. Procedure to do Ph.D having completed B.Tech?
  9. Should I appear in GATE to study PhD(Physics) on B.E.(CSE) basis in IISC?
  10. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  11. What all options are available with GATE Score of 467? Can I apply for M.Des in IISC & IIT,Kanpur?
  12. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
  13. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  15. Institutes offering Ph.D through a GATE score of 345? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get fellowship from IISC?
  17. What are the Higher studies after completion of B.E?
  18. After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?
23rd December 2016, 06:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in IISC with 264 Gate score?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue the Ph.D course from IISC as you have scored a good marks in GATE examination.
You must have to contact to IISC with your above mentioned score in GATE examination.
You can get a seat for Ph.D course according to the recent criteria of IISC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?