3rd September 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

List of all details to be followed for getting Ph.D Maths admission?

List of all details to be followed for getting Ph.D Maths admission? Can you please let me know all the steps which we need to follow to ensure that we will get the admission and do the course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  2. Which entrance exam we need to give to get the admission for Ph.D Maths after completion of 12th standard?
  3. List of all details to be followed for getting Ph.D Maths admission?
  4. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  5. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  6. How can I get admission to do Ph.D after completion of Masters in Maths?
  7. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in Ph.D Maths?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing Ph.D in Maths?
  10. Procedure to get admission for PhD course in Delhi University after completion of M.Sc in Maths with 60 percentage marks? -- [New]
  11. Details of admission in PhD Mathematics?
  12. List of colleges to apply for PhD in Psychology with complete admission details?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  14. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  15. Information about Guides for PhD in MAths?
  16. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  17. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
3rd September 2016, 05:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of all details to be followed for getting Ph.D Maths admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of all details to be followed for getting Ph.D Maths admission? Can you please let me know all the steps which we need to follow to ensure that we will get the admission and do the course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible.

Thank you!

Candidates with 55% aggregate marks in Master’s Degree in Mathematics shall be eligible for the PhD in Mathematics. The candidates can apply to the course through online or offline mode. They will be admitted to the PhD in Mathematics after a Written Entrance Test and Interview. At the time of interview, candidates are expected to discuss their research area of interest. The candidates qualified GATE/NET/SET/JRF are exempted from the entrance test. The above given are the commonly followed procedure for the admission to PhD in Mathematics. The PhD in Mathematics is available in various universities in India in Full Time and Part Time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?