7th July 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of M.Tech CSE from JNTUK?

I did my m.sc electronics fromANU, and M.tech?(cse) from JNTUK.Now i want to phd .but can i elizible for cse? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the information on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  5. How to do Ph.D in computer science? I have done M.Tech in CSE
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science?
  7. Can I get placed through OU or AU or JNTUK for M.Tech? I have scored 189 rank in PGECET in CSE stream
  8. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  9. Does IIT offer PhD in Computer Science to M.E.(CSE) postgraduate?
  10. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  11. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  12. Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  14. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible to Tamil Nadu government job in school for computer science subject after completion of M.E course?
  16. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in JNTUK after applying for PGECET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i join M.Tech course in JNTUK or Nagarjuna University through PGCET? I have done M.Sc (IT).
8th July 2016, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of M.Tech CSE from JNTUK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my m.sc electronics fromANU, and M.tech?(cse) from JNTUK.Now i want to phd .but can i elizible for cse? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the information on the same. Thank you!
You have completed M.Tech in CSE, So you are eligible for Ph.D in Computer Science.

But you should qualify in GATE or UGC NET exam.

Your masters degree marks must be above 55%. There are no age criteria.
9th July 2016, 12:29 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of M.Tech CSE from JNTUK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to do PhD in Computer Science after completion of M.Tech Computer Science Engineering. Candidates with master’s degree in engineering (M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science) with a good academic record (at least 60% marks) are eligible to apply for PhD in Computer Science. Eligible candidates possessing the minimum educational qualification will be called for the written test and interview. Based on the academic record and performance in the written test and interview, the candidates will be admitted to the PhD program. The PhD in Computer Science is available in the following universities;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?