7th July 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for SC/ST students who wanted to pursue Ph.D Degree?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I would like to know that there is any fellowship for sc/st student who want to pursue the phd degree in science before selection because if we take admission but if fellowship not granted then many people can not continue??? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in home science?
  2. Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Ph.D BioTechnology?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in Home Science?
  5. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  6. What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  7. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage? -- [New]
  8. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  10. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  11. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  12. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Architecture after ME in same?
  13. Can I pursue PhD directly after Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master degree is mandatory?
  14. How to pursue my Ph.D with scholarship after passing M.Pharmacy?
  15. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  16. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
  17. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  18. How can I get scholarship to pursue PhD in Pharmacology?
9th July 2016, 12:27 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for SC/ST students who wanted to pursue Ph.D Degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I would like to know that there is any fellowship for sc/st student who want to pursue the phd degree in science before selection because if we take admission but if fellowship not granted then many people can not continue??? Can you please provide me the details?
Yes, there are many scholarships available for SC/ST students who wanted to pursue PhD program. The list of scholarships are given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?