27th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exams to write for applying Ph.D course in Anna University?

When Anna university will release the applications for Phd programs? is there any entrance exams will be there? I want to apply for the Ph.D course and get into in Anna University. So, kindly give me the complete information soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
27th April 2015, 06:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exams to write for applying Ph.D course in Anna University?

There is no entrance exam but you will have to clear a written test that will be conducted by Anna University.
The application form is given a twice a year once in January and once in July.
These are the tentative months and there may be some changes according to the needs of the University.
You will need 55% marks in your Masters Degree.If you are from a English background then you will have to have 50 % in your Masters Degree.
You will also have to clear a Personal Interview once you have cracked the written test.
Both the written test and personal interview will be conducted by the University and the admission is provided on the basis of the performance in both the tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?