3rd September 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D if I have completed M.Com in private mode?

I am m.com ( private ) can I do PhD in commerce. Or only regular one can do PhD.? What is the minimum criteria needed to do Ph.D? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response on this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil from any university in distance mode after completion of M.Com with 48% marks?
  2. Can I go for doing Ph.D after M.Com? Is it good to do or not? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  4. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  5. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Finance if completed Regular BBA and Distance NAV(Finance)?
  7. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  8. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  9. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  11. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD in Library and Information Science having completed correspondence MLIS about 11 years ago?
  13. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  15. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Master of Social Work? Preferable subject to do research?
  17. Why open schooling and distance mode degrees not accepted by private sector companies?
  18. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
3rd September 2016, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D if I have completed M.Com in private mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am m.com ( private ) can I do PhD in commerce. Or only regular one can do PhD.? What is the minimum criteria needed to do Ph.D? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response on this as soon as possible. Thanks!
You have completed M.Com degree in Private mode, So you are eligible for Ph.D course if your degree is recognized.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?