30th April 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PhD in Library and Information Science having completed correspondence MLIS about 11 years ago?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my B.Sc(Physics) at around 18 years ago in regular mode. I did my BLIS in correspondence about 15 years ago and MLIS completed in correspondence mode just after 4 years of BLIS. In MLIS, I have 55% of marks. Am I eligible to do PhD in Library and Information Science? Please guide me to do the research program for this year. If the possible one for me.
Thanking you!

Related Questions:
3rd May 2016, 08:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD in Library and Information Science having completed correspondence MLIS about 11 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have completed my B.Sc(Physics) at around 18 years ago in regular mode. I did my BLIS in correspondence about 15 years ago and MLIS completed in correspondence mode just after 4 years of BLIS. In MLIS, I have 55% of marks. Am I eligible to do PhD in Library and Information Science? Please guide me to do the research program for this year. If the possible one for me.
Thanking you!
If your MLIS degree is recognized by UGC then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Library and Information Science.

You have completed masters degree with 55% marks so you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?