4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil from any university in distance mode after completion of M.Com with 48% marks?

I have completed MCOM from Burdwan University with 48% marks .Can I do Mphil & PHD from any university by distance mode. It is my dream pls reply urgently. It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Regards
Amit

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  2. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  3. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  4. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  5. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  7. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of PGDM from AIMA in distance mode?
  8. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  10. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  11. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  12. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  13. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence? -- [New]
  14. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I go for doing Ph.D after M.Com? Is it good to do or not?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course through distance mode if I have scored only 48% marks in M.Com?
  17. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  18. Can I do Ph.D through distance education having passed MA in 2002?
5th September 2016, 10:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil from any university in distance mode after completion of M.Com with 48% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed MCOM from Burdwan University with 48% marks .Can I do Mphil & PHD from any university by distance mode. It is my dream pls reply urgently. It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Regards
Amit
No, you are not eligible for Ph.D/ M.Phil course because your masters degree marks is below 55%.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D/M.Phil course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
6th September 2016, 12:03 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil from any university in distance mode after completion of M.Com with 48% marks?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for a candidate to opt for Ph.D course from any University through Distance mode after the completion of M.Com with only 48% of marks.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are only eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?