4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MA Hindi?

i compleated M A hindi in distance mode from O U in 1999 .with 51%of marks . i did not compleated M Phil. how can i compleate M phil/phd .from which university . please send answer me as soon as possible on the same. Awaiting for the response.

5th September 2016, 10:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MA Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i compleated M A hindi in distance mode from O U in 1999 .with 51%of marks . i did not compleated M Phil. how can i compleate M phil/phd .from which university . please send answer me as soon as possible on the same. Awaiting for the response.
As per your masters degree marks, you are not eligible for M.Phil/ Ph.D course. If you are belongs to SC/ST category, then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
6th September 2016, 12:05 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MA Hindi?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to do Ph.D course from any University as you have scored only 51% of marks in your Post Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are only eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
So, you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?