4th September 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of PGDM from AIMA in distance mode?

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of PGDM from AIMA in distance mode? Can you please tell me what is the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same. Awaiting for the response.

5th September 2016, 11:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of PGDM from AIMA in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of PGDM from AIMA in distance mode? Can you please tell me what is the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same. Awaiting for the response.
You have completed PGDM course, So you are not eligible for PhD course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.

PGDM degree is not valid for UGC NET exam.
5th September 2016, 10:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of PGDM from AIMA in distance mode?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to do Ph.D course after the completion of PGDM through distance mode, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to do Ph.D course.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard to take admission for doing Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?