30th June 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Toxicology after completion of M.Sc in Toxicology?

I am sushil kumar verma, postgraduate in Toxicology. i want to PhD in Toxicology preference subject. Pls guide me. What are the steps I need to follow? Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D or not? Can you please answer me soon on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Toxicology is possible after MBBS? Best institute for this course?
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology in NIPER being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  3. Which course can I pursue after completing BSc in Biomedical science?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology for M.Pharma postgraduate?
  5. List of universities and institutes which provides Ph.D in Toxicology?
  6. Which one is better to take between M.Sc in clinical research or M.Sc in toxicology for a better career option?
  7. Can I apply for Ph.D in Veterinary Toxicology/Pharmacology as a service candidate if working in ICMR?
  8. Pharmacology & Toxicology question papers of previous year for NIPER PhD entrance exam with solutions
  9. Is there any scholarship available in India to study Master of Toxicology course for Somalian resident? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for food inspector after doing masters in Toxicology?
  11. How many seats are available in MD Ayurveda branch in Agadtantra i.e Toxicology? Which are the best colleges?
  12. Which are the topics related to research in pharmacology and toxicology?
  13. Job opportunities after Ph.D. in Pharmacology and Toxicology from NIPER -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Institutes in India offering Ph.D in reproductive toxicology or embryology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) being a Forensic Chemistry and Toxicology candidate?
  16. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D after completing M.Phil in Toxicology? What is the pattern of GRE exam?
  18. Can I get IITK,IITD or IITR after scoring 437 with a rank of 8262 in GATE?
1st July 2016, 11:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Toxicology after completion of M.Sc in Toxicology?

Eligibility to do Ph.D in Toxicology after completion of MS.c in Toxicology:-

To become a Toxicology one must take science stream for Plus two. After that one can opt for a Bachelor Degree in Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Biochemistry, Medicine, Veterinary Science, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology Microbiology or some other life science based discipline.

For the student interested in entering the field of Toxicology ,a bachelor of Science degree is the minimum requirement after bachelors, one can go for master of Science in Toxicology i.e. M SC, Toxicology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?