24th May 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in UGC NET exam in June having done M.Tech in Embedded Systems?

I AM from B.E ( ECE ) and got 53.7 % . I have done my M.Tech in Embedded Systems and got 68% . AM I eligible to appear in UGC NET exam in JUNE.

Related Questions:
  1. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  2. How and when to apply for CDAC June embedded systems course?
  3. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  4. Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)?
  5. whats the scope for doing M.E (EMBEDDED SYSTEMS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  7. How to prepare for UGC NET after passing M.E(Embedded System and Technology graduate
  8. Either UGC CSIR or UGC NET for M.Tech degree holder?
  9. What is the date of publish of UGC NET June results?
  10. How to do M.Tech in VLSI Systems and Embedded Design? Which are the good colleges for that?
  11. How to find companies for internship in Embedded Systems?
  12. List of colleges which offer M.Tech in Embedded Systems in Pune? Detailed information about Manipal International MS(Embedded Systems) Dual Degree course?
  13. Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?
  14. Which are the companies offering internship for M.E students in embedded systems? I am a first year M.E Embedded Systems
  15. Am i eligible to apply for UGC NET June after graduation in MSc Botany with 57%?
  16. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  17. UGC NeT is useful or not? Will I get benefited out of it?
  18. In which one should I appear among CSIR NET and UGC NET being an MCA postgraduate? When the notification of UGC-NET for June session will be released?
31st May 2016, 12:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC NET exam in June having done M.Tech in Embedded Systems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM from B.E ( ECE ) and got 53.7 % . I have done my M.Tech in Embedded Systems and got 68% . AM I eligible to appear in UGC NET exam in JUNE.
You have done M.Tech in Embedded Systems with 68%, so you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?